KaJo meeting on March 28, 2019
In attendance: Johannes, Lisandra, Dorothea
Record keeping: Dorothea
Vincent, new member, translates the missing texts; proofreading
New members / Application for sponsorship: Set up email for information. Johannes and Dorothea take care of it. Lisandra sets up the direct debit
Contact with Biruh:
- Ask about the children's half-year reports
- Fera Graduation Ceremony: Fera writes her high school final exams
- Costs: compare finances, did Biruh pick up the money for Fera's graduation ceremony?
- Letters from the children: what is the status?
- Bruke and Fera exam results, what are the final exams?
- Kibret collaboration: Kibret has Biruh heard from him? Kibret has not been paid since January.
- Involvement in the club: Fera can support Biruh after she has finished school. For example, you can shop for school uniforms etc. with the younger children
- University attendance is not paid for by KaJo: do Fera's parents know?
Ithiopis: Johannes contacts the Ithiopis association and asks for a cooperation